Welcome back! We can’t wait to see all of you again.
The safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority so we will be following COVID-19 guidelines of the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors when we open on June 5th.
We please ask you to help us maintain a safe environment by truthfully answering the pre-screening questions.
If you have answered YES to any of the questions, please do not enter the clinic at this time.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 and have not fully recovered?
- Have you been in contact with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you been notified that you were in a high risk setting for COVID-19 in the past 14 days (e.g., on a plane or at an event)?
- Have you travelled outside Nova Scotia in the last 14 days?
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the clinic at this time:
- fever (i.e. chills, sweats)
- a cough or worsening of a previous cough
- a sore throat not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- a headache not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- shortness of breath not related to a known or pre-existing condition
- muscle aches not related to a known or pre-existing condition (flu-like vs musculoskeletal)
- sneezing – unrelated to seasonal allergies
- nasal congestion/runny nose – unrelated to seasonal allergies
- hoarse voice
- unusual fatigue
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes, or fingers without clear cause
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerned.
– Your Team at Nova Spinal Care