The following participant took part in Phase 1 (Intro to Low Carb) and Phase 2 (Keto).
“Adopting the Keto lifestyle has provided me with a renewed quality of life that only a year ago, I wouldn’t have believed was possible. I have been living with fibromyalgia pain for 28 years and during this time I have tried virtually every treatment modality available to me with very little improvement in the day to day pain that I experienced. This all changed over a year ago when I decided to try a new chiropractic approach and give Keto a try…I can hardly believe the results.
In the last year:
– lost 30lbs and 4 inches off my waist
– fibromyalgia pain reduced significantly (frequency and severity)
– able to drop one of my maintenance medications for pain/anxiety (consult Doctor on any changes to meds)
– lower blood pressure and cholesterol readings
– energy levels have increased, more active especially in the evening
– mental clarity noticeably improved at work, more decisive
– reduced cravings for sweets and snack foods
– more optimistic/positive outlook on life, more socially outgoing
– increased self confidence
Many of you are skeptical of the “Keto” approach and I can tell you from personal experience that I too also felt the same way. If I am totally honest with myself, one of the main reasons I decided to try Keto for at least 6 months was to prove to others that it wouldn’t help my fibromyalgia…how’s that for irony!
I am truly grateful to the folks at Nova Spinal Care for taking a personal interest in my health and giving me the encouragement and advice I needed to adopt a healthier lifestyle… I wouldn’t have made it without them. I feel like a completely new person and therefore, have no reservations about referring people to NSC for chiropractic care and Keto advice.
The key to success for me was having the right motivation/ inspiration (i.e. reduced pain, feeling better) and being able to sustain the lifestyle change. Find your motivation and use it to accomplish your health goals.”