Treatment of Pain, Pain Science Education, Neurodynamics, Sports Rehab, Pre and Post Surgery, Strength Training, Somatics, Vestibular Rehabilitation, and Functional Dry Needling Level 2.
David Lee - Physiotherapist
It was a long road, and David discovered that health and fitness is so much more than just “Movement Patterns”, fitness fads, and social media jargon.
Physiotherapy to David goes beyond treating injuries. His vision of physiotherapy is to look at the big picture of overall health, fitness, aging as well as wellness. David feels Physiotherapists are positioned best to guide people through healthy lifestyles. His mission is to go beyond a post-injury state, to a prevention state where clients can improve and/or maintain a healthy-fit-functioning body.
David is a geek at heart, and loves movies, video games, and comics. He appreciates a good scotch, cigar, craft beer, and/or cider. He currently loves softball, biking, fishing, and martial arts. His biggest obsession is his dog, Yoshi.
Training & Qualifications
- Multiple Strength Training Certifications
- The Highest Functional Dry Needling Certification
- Trained in Cupping and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (aka Scrapping).
- Multiple Movement and Manual Therapy Certifications
- Inner Ear-Vestibular Certifications
- First Responder Certifications
- Level 2 Somatics
- Multiple Neuropathic / Persistent Pain Courses.